返回列表 回復 發帖

日本毋須為侵華戰爭道歉

First, Jay u better shut the fuck up! I know What the problem of him. He just the way too stupid, cheap, self-hating. He likes to attack his own people and submit other people. When he go to the US, he'll afraid all of the Americans, and become American's toy, let them kick his bitch ass to shithole (just it will polute Chinese Americans again just like those coward Chinese ass I met). Sigh, somebody don't even feel confortable in their own skin. Gotta eat shit jay u lil penus bastard.
Second, I don't agree with Japanese's policy during WWII. They just tryin to spread their inhuman political and education system to all over Asia. If Japan won, Asia will become a hell. Like Taiwan, Japan did well there, see Taiwanese political and education.....it all fucked up. But if Japanese people don't want to apologize, then let them go. If they do some stupid things again, then we (Chinese) will take over Japan. We will not just defense. They said they don't need nuclear weapon, well, they better have one.

日本毋須為侵華戰爭道歉

MRb麟, naive means "天真"<-(Finally I found this word)
返回列表