返回列表 回復 發帖

華富村幼稚園

估唔到咁多華富之友 仲有d係展雲之友
肯定唔係展雲啦 我諗係華樂樓樓下個間呀

華富村幼稚園

I used to stay at my relative house as 華富村 for a short period of time and I went to one 幼稚園 ga.  But I was very small that time and all I remember is at one of the building at the uphill area of 華富村.

華富村幼稚園

同friend入過去探險,無靈異事件發生,我地係樓入面跳落下面,由一個好細gei位出番去…唔知係咪你講果間

華富村幼稚園

咪玩啦,我已前係個間幼稚園度讀架
華富幼稚園大約係91年左右停辦,我係尾二個屆畢業生
停辦原因主要係校長移民,同埋區內有太多新幼稚園,設施又新又好過佢
間野個位係衰D ga~ 係正樓梯底,
重要係天井加大水渠旁邊,好多蚊,亦係我細個最主要的記憶
所以佢停辦之後無人接手係好正常,你諗下,邊個想日日餵蚊?
有女教師自殺?未聽過,反宜校長用把鐵間尺打人手板點恐怖法就刻骨銘心
成間幼稚園係長方形佈局,越入越黑好正常,因為無窗,已前有燈都係咁
最入最入應該係男女廁,男女學生是共用廁所的
已前一打颱風或者大雨就必定唔駛返學,因為天井同大水渠會塞咗,
搞到成間幼稚園水浸

華富村幼稚園

I used to go to 幼稚園 at 華富村 ga wor, dont know if it is the one you are talking about ne.  It located at the 1st or 2nd floor of one of the building.

華富村幼稚園

管理員按:無意義回覆。

華富村幼稚園

下面引用由radioactive2006/03/16 01:04am 發表的內容:
咪玩啦,我已前係個間幼稚園度讀洛D要係校長移民,同埋區內有太多新幼稚園,設施又新又好過佢
間野個位係衰D ga~ 係正樓梯底,
重要係天井布做L窗,已前有燈都係咁
最入最入應該係男女廁,男女學生是共用廁所的
唔知係咪我之前畢業果間呢@@樓梯上去正門~入到去就係好長的走廊...
我仲有張畢業相響到^^

華富村幼稚園

I used to attend  the "Wah Fu Tsuen" Kindergarden. I forgot which building it was in( in Wah Ching House?) but it was somewhere near the Waterfall beach. I still remember some thirty years ago when I was four or five, one afternoon, we heard a sudden bang outside the Kindergarden and then realized later that a woman had just jumped off the building. The corpse lay down exactly in front of the entrance.
In order not to scare us, the police covered the corpse with cardboards but I still saw the pool of blood on the ground. The scene is so unforgettable that it s still so clear in my mind. It was the first time for me to see somebody jumped off the building in such a short distance. Since then, over 25 yrs living in Wah Cheung, I have seen so many such cases and I finally got used to it. I lived on 1xFloor and only on this floor, there were 3 neighbours who jumped off the building. But honestly, I seldom heard of ghost stories about Wah Cheung. Only once happened to my parents in the lobby and I will share it with you all later on!

華富村幼稚園

管理員按:無意義回覆。
返回列表