返回列表 回復 發帖

[討論]大家最不能捨棄日本那樣東西?

我童年時, 因當時對歷史知識缺乏, 所以會很愚昧地說我最喜歡的國家是日本。
相信現在也很少人有膽量說喜歡日本了。
在打這篇文章時, 加插的項目越來越多, 才發覺日本的文化已經完全滲入香港。
例如, 滿街"自稱"日本風味, 卻離不開拉麵的食店;  隨處可見的lolita女孩; 一大堆日本傳入來的名詞:kawaii, 潮吹, 鬼畜; 每天挨餓儲錢買Beams Boy的少女..........還有很多...
檔案區相關檔案
香港校園怪談
香港大學儀禮堂女鬼 1963年曾經嚇到學...
要數香港最猛鬼校園,恐怕非香港大學莫屬。香香港大學是香港的百年老校,大學百年來傳出不少鬼故。例如Knowles橋怪談,莊月明文娛中心樓梯之謎。60年代香港大學更...
香港校園怪談
港大醫學院的血手印
在港大醫學院裡發生過一個靈異故事。在70年代後期,有兩個醫科學生打賭,誰人有膽量一同前往解剖室住一個晚上。 有一天學生甲和學生乙兩人正在解剖室裡實習解剖屍...
香港猛鬼地方傳聞
跑馬地猛鬼三角區
百幕達有死亡三角原來跑馬地也有一個撞鬼三角區.... 跑馬地位於港島銅鑼灣天后與灣仔之間.顧名思義,跑馬地的意思是馬場所在地.跑馬地本是禾稻的沼澤,自18...
網民講鬼故
Uber司機載著鬼乘客,他竟然還敢問乘客...
【Cyber X-Files網民驚歷】Uber司機載著鬼乘客,他竟然還問乘客這問題⋯⋯ 我早幾個月開始揸Uber,幫補下啲收入又可以唔洗對住條女。不過揸香...
討論區相關主題
[分享] 給好朋友的回信
中國豹紋壁虎
[引文轉貼]蔣介石的王牌「特種部隊」-中國憲兵
最近中國反日行動咁激,你地估最開心係邊個?

[討論]大家最不能捨棄日本那樣東西?

Thanks for your great sharing!! ^_^
Actually I like Japan so much...
I think I can't give up anything of Japan...
I like the culture, music, produce, fashion & many things of Japan...

Here is my feeling to Japan,
1.日本的菜式或飲食文化: I appreciate it so much... Since the food is special & delicious... I am lovin it!!
2. 日本的卡通及漫畫: Actually I have watched many Japan cartoons... I am very grateful of them too... In fact they give me a happy childhood... I enjoy them so much... And the Japan comic is excellent too... I have collected a lot of comics in my home... ^.^
3.日本的文化(e.g語言,習俗,文字): I appreciate Japan culture... Since it is romatic & mysterious... Especially the legends of Japan... And their language is special too... Cos I want to learn Japanese ar, but I don't have enough money... >.<
4.日本的衣著潮流(e.glolita): I think their fashion is the best of the world... If you want to be a ''潮爆人'', you should pay attention to the Japaneses' fashion... Your ''潮爆指數'' is... =_=
5.日本的電子遊戲(e.g真三國): I like playing TV games... Especially PS2, but I don't get it... >.<  Actually there are many kinds games in Japan... And they are excellent too!! I appreciate it so much...

6.日本的科技及其產品: I like trying everything fresh... So I like Japan produce so much... Because it is wonderful & fresh... Japanese produce usually gives me a surprise... And their technology develops quickly...

7.日本的歌手及音樂: Of course she is my idol, Ayumi Hamasaki!! I will support her forever...
Since her songs is touching & meaningful... All lyrics are composed by her... And I like her beautiful image... And her MV & concerts are excellent too... She usually gives me surprise... excellent tooActually her singing skill has improved a lot... She puts a lot of effort into her career... I LOVE her so much ar~~~~
Japan... My dream country...
A wonderland... An illusion, An everlasting dream.......

[討論]大家最不能捨棄日本那樣東西?

下面引用由2005/08/26 00:31am 發表的內容:
我童年時, 因當時對歷史知識缺乏, 所以會很愚昧地說我最喜歡的國家是日本。
相信現在也很少人有膽量說喜歡日本了。
在打這篇文章時, 加插的項目越來越多, 才發覺日本的文化已經完全滲入香港。
例如, 滿街"...
冇膽量說喜歡日本??
又唔太認同既..
始終係兩件事嘛..
事實上係日常生活中..
我哋確實會有意或無意間..
接觸到日本既文化同貨品嘛..
難道真係可以完全劃清界線??
我又覺得會係幾困難咯..
最重要係應該清楚同記得..
自己係企於哪個位置..
屬於哪個國家..
並切勿忘本咯^^
而日本我較為喜愛既..
首選應該係電子遊戲..
真三國無雙..
簡直令我眼前一亮@.@***..
沉迷"佢"既程度肯定一絕..
最高記錄可以不眠不休..
玩足三十幾小時..
依家再諗番起..
感覺都仲係甘"正"..
嘻~~~~

[討論]大家最不能捨棄日本那樣東西?

近排日本所做既事太過份na, 令我完全厭惡日本。
我並不是說喜歡日本有甚麼問題, 不過眼見身邊的朋友為日本的東西瘋狂
有D失控, 加上有點忘記國籍, 實在令我覺得氣憤。
雖然非常厭惡日本, 但我也會看日本漫畫^_^
因為日本漫畫既水平應該係全球最好...
經過歷史既教訓, 我地應該學習別國既長處,
多謝vling2884提醒我不要只睇到日本某一部分的缺陷   

[討論]大家最不能捨棄日本那樣東西?

請問你討厭日本些什麼呢?
我相信好事傳千里
醜事傳很更快
我覺得你是被日本的極右主義分子影響而對日本這個term
有厭惡感吧

回正題:
最愛是KOEI(光榮)公司
因為他為我帶來了無雙系列
(也為我帶來gamebase版主職務^^)
還有最愛的是日本的壽司,因為太美味了
~~完~~

[討論]大家最不能捨棄日本那樣東西?

我钟意日本游戏..~~

[討論]大家最不能捨棄日本那樣東西?

因为是学语言的,同学里有不少前辈学习了日语,在大陆,日语专业是一个很吃香的专业,但是所有学习了日语的前辈送给我们后辈的话就是,越是了解日本,越是不会喜欢日本的文化. 很多留日的同学也这么对我说. 欣赏他们的某些特质,但是,无法真正的懂得他们的思想,因为我们信奉的东西是不同的.

[討論]大家最不能捨棄日本那樣東西?

Japanese have strong cultural background and that's something we can not deny. I like sushi, Japanese comic books and the advance technologies on their electronics. If you dislike the fact that the Japanese have had invade our land back in the days, I agree. If you hate the Japanese government due to the fact that they claim they didn't do certain deeds in WWII, I also agree. BUT you can't deny that the Japanese culture is part of our daily life (at least mine). Can you dump your PS2? Your plasma TV? There's always something we can learn from the one we dislike or hate so don't be so stubborn and open your eyes to the world that content good and bad at the same time. Hell, I am Chinese but I don't like the ways Chinese government handle things either. There's alot of times things have more than just one perspective.

[討論]大家最不能捨棄日本那樣東西?

歷史和人的溝通,文化是不可混為一談的!
日本科技與我們生活息息相關!
如Notebook,Pc,D video,TV.....................!
我最喜愛日本AV女優啊!

[討論]大家最不能捨棄日本那樣東西?

i dun like japanese food
i dun listen to their music...
i dun play games
i dun watch their movies either...
They are suck!
返回列表