返回列表 回復 發帖

[討論]大家最不能捨棄日本那樣東西?

Thanks for your great sharing!! ^_^
Actually I like Japan so much...
I think I can't give up anything of Japan...
I like the culture, music, produce, fashion & many things of Japan...

Here is my feeling to Japan,
1.日本的菜式或飲食文化: I appreciate it so much... Since the food is special & delicious... I am lovin it!!
2. 日本的卡通及漫畫: Actually I have watched many Japan cartoons... I am very grateful of them too... In fact they give me a happy childhood... I enjoy them so much... And the Japan comic is excellent too... I have collected a lot of comics in my home... ^.^
3.日本的文化(e.g語言,習俗,文字): I appreciate Japan culture... Since it is romatic & mysterious... Especially the legends of Japan... And their language is special too... Cos I want to learn Japanese ar, but I don't have enough money... >.<
4.日本的衣著潮流(e.glolita): I think their fashion is the best of the world... If you want to be a ''潮爆人'', you should pay attention to the Japaneses' fashion... Your ''潮爆指數'' is... =_=
5.日本的電子遊戲(e.g真三國): I like playing TV games... Especially PS2, but I don't get it... >.<  Actually there are many kinds games in Japan... And they are excellent too!! I appreciate it so much...

6.日本的科技及其產品: I like trying everything fresh... So I like Japan produce so much... Because it is wonderful & fresh... Japanese produce usually gives me a surprise... And their technology develops quickly...

7.日本的歌手及音樂: Of course she is my idol, Ayumi Hamasaki!! I will support her forever...
Since her songs is touching & meaningful... All lyrics are composed by her... And I like her beautiful image... And her MV & concerts are excellent too... She usually gives me surprise... excellent tooActually her singing skill has improved a lot... She puts a lot of effort into her career... I LOVE her so much ar~~~~
Japan... My dream country...
A wonderland... An illusion, An everlasting dream.......

返回列表