返回列表 回復 發帖

求學是求分數嗎?

從社會現實上來說,求學必要求分數,沒有分數,怎能升級畢業? 所以大部分人都會視為正常。
但從學習態度上,"求學"不一定要"求分數",學習、學術上每人都可以有自己個人的目標、收獲或求學的原因。

求學是求分數嗎?

I voted Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong. I think it's a problem. I think it makes stereotype to other people. Actually, it did make the stereotype. Some American think that all the Asian are good kid, good student and nerdy. There are some people take advantage on us because of that. In my school, I saw a lot of black or hispanic people beat other Chineses up, and they don't even dare to fight back. I tried to help them to fight back because they're Chineses, too (they polute Chinese American, but they are Chinese), but I can't always help them from beatin up. They have good grade in the school, but they know nothing more than getting good grade and being a good, cute kid. This is a very simple and unimportant example, but it does tell what did Asian style education do on Asian kids. They need to know how to be "tough", not only be "good". But the education system in Asia weaken them both physically and mentally. We need to be strong  and we need to be proud of ourselves. We can't just always submit whitemen like a sheep, or we'll lose in many way.

求學是求分數嗎?

Amercian always think they are the best.

求學是求分數嗎?

Well, karu. I ain't American. I'm Chinese. I don't think American is the best, but somebody does, and that's the problem.

求學是求分數嗎?

But however, Chinese American can't just submit them. We should really do something.

求學是求分數嗎?

jamesless, should we do something? Can you tell more detail about your meaning?

求學是求分數嗎?

求學是求分數
响内地,只要你比人差一分,你就会永远比人笑

求學是求分數嗎?

拎唔到分番黎又點叫求學呢??
學左就更係有分拎黎睇ga啦.
↑雖然係我講既,但我都認為求學唔係求分數.(但上面這句話真的很有道理,但我是不講道理的人)
"求學唔係求分數"應該係送比d有努力過,但分數唔高既人聽既~

求學是求分數嗎?

我有個老師說:求學根本就是求分數,說什麼求學不是求分數,在香港,你不求分數求什麼?!你們(學生)和我們老師哪個不想不求分數,但香港整個機制都要求分數,你不求分數求什麼?!你們認為不求分數能在香港好好生活嗎?!簡直是痴人說夢話呀!!!

求學是求分數嗎?

我投下了"否"這一票!
很出乎意料吧!
因為我覺得我們讀的小學,中學, 甚至大學從沒學習過!
學校只是不斷逼我們吃書!
返回列表