返回列表 回復 發帖

希望有人幫助或轉介高人, Sylvia Cheung 不斷陷害

God damn you for 100 years and hell of fire and swords is waiting for you
for you are not behaving properly beford Goddess.

ha...
not only you, but also those posting negative messages
be good,
VAMPIRE PRINCESS
(now you know whom you are talking to, just perish)

凱提風  thanks for your care... your help does make a significant change in the situation. Thanks also for Mr. Cheung for introducing you to me.
i have ten stable boyfriends now and a good job at my father's friend's company. i shall be a sales again but also applying for Harvard medical school. got connection there and one of the boyfriend is an alumni and recommend me. i might be in NY next year, i don't know yet.
i am accumulating a lot of wealth too. a psychic said i will have great wealth soon. but i wish to ask for romance.... though it might not good to ask him for it since he is a man.
anyway, besides chatting on phone, we could meet face to face.

;-)

So you have ten stable boyfriends?
Don't be too "濫" 啊!
Otherwise 遲早又比人害過!

thanks for your concern. This reminds me and i will take precaution.... perishing all potentially dangerous souls.... :-D

it's interesting... i was a christian, but turning to buddhism. but the buddhist monks and spiritualists don't care what i have done before.... and doing.... they said they would change my behavior naturally.
i was worshipping demons and am a vampires. we treat human souls like cattle. harming without reason most of the time, and if there is a reason, the harm level is of no reason too.
interesting... i am talking to Kwan Yin and seems he (yes it is a he, an indian male god, but appear to be female to show his merciness) is very friendly with me.... maybe because i am a beautiful angel... haha....

呢會小姐我見意你打俾怪談有位叫司徒法正c父,佢可能會幫到你ge..(.本人見意)

佢講到咁矛盾.....毫冇邏輯....都竟然有人信..
仲認真到叫佢去搵c父..我真係覺得....好好笑!!!!!
如果only睇左第一頁既..我覺得唔出奇...
但係睇埋第二頁既話...都仲可以信佢既..
我覺得智商真係低左少少囉..
唔好咁易信人囉....你比人玩喇..
明顯呢篇野係一個傻人貼嫁啦...仲信佢既...
我都唔知可以比d咩外號你囉...

對不起, 有怪莫怪
有興趣交个朋友可找我 currencyk@hotmail.com
Jenny

佢係唔係降頭個集怪談打電話上去果個?
果個女人又係話自己學醫,但係唔信醫.世界上精神病只有兩种,就係撞鬼同政治犯(注意政治犯).大家如果有個集可以睇下.

Hello:
你找到了辦法未,其實本人情況同你亦很相似,大約一年前,本人的朋友帶我去好的呀e度買泰國像,入到去我都不太自然的,不知為何胡里胡圖的買下了一個,但個呀e話一定要我給時晨8字佢先可以比到我,於是我就給了她,個呀e仲同我個朋友說我條命生得唔錯,其後我的運就很差,直至依家,我那個朋友本人條命比較不太好,佢成日話好想像我一樣,依家的她(我的朋友),已無再聯絡我,而且好現在很好,本身起初我都不留意,但現在真的覺得很有問題,現在我真的很慘,個呀e那時成日問我個朋友我現在近來點(是我的朋友說的),如;2已有解決方法,可否告訴我,千萬個多謝,因為本人不懂這些,亦不知點做好了,謝謝各位...可e-mail給我...
返回列表